InTronic
Welcome to InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music
InTronic
Welcome to InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music
InTronic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music

Go down 

How about this forum?
Awesome!
InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_lcap50%InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Great
InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_lcap33%InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Good
InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_lcap17%InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Not Bad
InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_lcap0%InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad!
InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_lcap0%InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
cybits
[WebMaster]
[WebMaster]
cybits

InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music Empty
PostSubject: InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music   InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010 - 2:04

Indonesian Electronic Music Forum was born for the music lovers and to bring Indonesian Electronic Music lovers unity, together, under one roof. Indonesian Electronic Music (InTronic) is the place for you to meet others electronic music fans, share music and event, posting and download music, promote your event and much more.

Registered member will able to access MEMBERS POSTING AND DOWNLOAD AREA which contain the followings:

1. HOUSE
  2. PROGRESSIVE
  3. TRANCE
  4. TECHNO
  5. DANCE - DISCO
  6. DUBSTEP
  7. RNB, HIP HOP
  8. MIXSET PROMO
  9. REQUEST SONG
  10. PARTY EVENT PROMO

So, register as InTronic member NOW and got those privileges above with a lot more contents coming in future.

KEEP SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJs
Back to top Go down
http://cybits.waps.ms

InTronic - Indonesian Electronic Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InTronic :: GENERAL :: WELCOME-
Jump to: